GHA Mini's Tournament raffle results

Fraser.GHA
Congratulations to all the winners, which were drawn at random following the tournament yesterday afternoon.

You will receive a text confirming how to collect your prize later today.

Regards
Fraser

 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: GHA Mini's Tournament raffle results

Katrina Thomson
Fraser - just wondering if we are the 'Thomson family' who has won the Celtic Park tour?  If I recall we just wrote Thomson on the raffle strips.  My husband hasn't had an email though so perhaps not - it's a common name!!  Just in case you couldn't read our writing the email address is gt@turntown.co.uk - perhaps you could let us know?  Thanks, Katrina