GHA Mini Tournament - Newletter

Stuart Spalding
Hello

We have our Mini Tournament on the Sunday 31st May.  Registration of the teams opens at 11.15am with kick off at 12 noon.  Please make sure that the kids are down by 11.30am but I suggest you may want to get there earlier if driving as parking near the ground will be at a premium.  You will hopefully have had the opportunity to read the post on the noticeboard or the email I have sent out on the need for parent volunteers to make the day a success.  If you can volunteer it would be great as the more volunteers we have then the less game time will be missed by everyone.

As well as volunteering on the day we need further help.

• GHA traditionally provide a pack lunch to all players that attend.  Therefore we need each GHA kid’s parents to provide 5 pack lunches.  This should consist of a drink (such as a small carton of orange or apple juice) a ham or cheese roll, biscuit and crisps.  Please individually pack each lunch in a freezer/lunch bag and mark on the bag whether ham or cheese roll.  The pack lunches need to be delivered to the upstairs lounge at the club for between 9am and 9.30am on the day of the tournament so they can be organised and ready for the visiting teams registering.
• We need donations of prizes for the tombola and contributions for the cake and candy stall so please get baking.  The Tombola will be spilt into kids and adult tombola so a donation for each is much appreciated.
• We still need more volunteers for the day.  It may be the task assigned to your kid’s age group has enough volunteers but have a look on the noticeboard as another year group may still need help.  There will also be a raffle (more details separately) which will need volunteers to sell tickets on the day and we will hopefully be providing the kids this Sunday with raffle tickets to sell prior to the tournament.

Any question then please give me a call (07787 745 268) or email me (sfsuk@btinternet.com).
Stuart Spalding

Re: GHA Mini Tournament - Newletter

Stuart Simcox
Stuart

What teams are coming?

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 17 May 2015, at 19:33, Stuart Spalding [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Any question then please give me a call (07787 745 268) or email me ([hidden email]).
Stuart Spalding

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-Mini-Tournament-Newletter-tp4036350.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: GHA Mini Tournament - Newletter

Stuart Spalding
The teams coming are Ayr, Boroughmuir, Stirling, Marr and GHK.