GHA Juniors Day - Parents please put a note in you diary!

GHA Juniors Day - Parents please put a note in you diary!

euanclark
On Saturday September 3rd we celebrate our Junior teams as we host the Juniors Round, the Saturday afternoon will be filled with fun activities, plenty of great prizes on offer, a gourmet BBQ and a good game of rugby! There is an expectation that all Junior players are to attend.

I will forward out timings on the Saturday closer to the day but it will look something like:

1pm-1.20pm Arrive - kick a ball around with players.
1.20pm-1.55pm Fun games, activities, relay races.
1.55pm-2pm Line up for 1stXV Running out (1 team will run out with the players).
2pm-2.40pm Watch the 1stXV v Jed-Forest (1st half)
2.40pm-2.50pm Relay races on the 1stXV Pitch
2.50pm-3.30pm Watch the 2nd half of the Jed-Forest game
3.30pm-3.50pm Kick a ball around, fun games with the 1stXV, group photo to finish.

GHA Rugby Club prides itself on connecting with our local Junior teams and growing the game of rugby. We make it our responsibility to insure these young players have great memories of this special Day.