GHA Juniors Day 23/4/16

euanclark
Hi,

As I have mentioned in previous posts GHA Juniors day will be on the 1stXV's last home game of the season on April 23rd.

The 1stXV, 2ndXV and U18's players will be coaching the P1-P7 players from 2.15pm-2.50pm.

Hopefully at this time all the parents and Junior coaches can go upstairs and get to know each.

I would encourage Parents/Coaches to organise some sort of sit down lunch / buffet / BBQ / coffee stand for the parents and supporters to enjoy whilst the rugby activities are going on.

Plan for the day-
(All players to be in GHA kit).

2pm Junior players arrive
2.15pm-2.50pm Fun games
2.50pm-3pm Guard of honour (1 team will get selected to run out with the 1stXV).
3pm-3.40pm Watch the 1st half
3.40pm-3.50pm Junior players to kick a ball around on the 1stXV field
3.50pm-4.30pm Watch 2nd half
4.30pm-5pm Kick a ball around, meet the 1stXV players, group photo to finish.
5pm-Late Drinks in the clubhouse

Also if any players are around this weekend (2/4/16) please make your way down to the Club as the 1stXV players would appreciate a Guard of honour. They are playing Edinburgh Accies, kick off 3pm.
All age groups/teams welcome.

Any questions let me know at euanclark1984@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Euan