GHA Junior Guard of Honour

euanclark
Hi,

Last year we had great success with the Junior section providing a guard of honour for all GHA 1stXV home games. Personally I know the match day experience for the players is more positive when they have a crowd of Junior players, in GHA cheering them on when they run out the tunnel.

This years schedule (please Save the date!):

P1 and P2 - 24th September &21st January (Edinburgh Accies & Stewarts Melville)

P3 and P4 - 8th October & 18th February (Howe of Fife & Hamilton)

P5 and P6 - 22nd October & 11th March (Dundee High & Falkirk)

P7 -  5th November & 7th January (Abderdeen Grammar & Selkrik)

19th November (Gala - CUP game), 17th December (Musselburgh) & 1st April (Marr) will be open to all Junior players

Plan for the day (FOR 3PM KICK OFF! Times may change, please check the website if it is a 2pm or 3pm kick off, if its 2pm KO please arrive for 1pm)

2pm Junior players arrive
2.15pm-2.50pm Fun games with Junior coaches
2.50pm-3pm Guard of honour and 1 player will be chosen to bring on the kicking tee for the 1stXV goal kicker.
3pm-3.40pm Watch the 1st half
3.40pm-3.50pm Junior players to kick a ball around with parents/coaches.
3.50pm-4.30pm Watch 2nd half
4.30pm-5pm Kick a ball around, meet the 1stXV players, group photo to finish.
5pm-Late Drinks in the clubhouse

Sorry this is so late in getting out!

Any questions let me know at euanlaingclark@gmail.com or call 07710031159

Thanks,