GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

As you can imagine, the club require a lot of assistance to facilitate and run our annual tournament.  As a P7 section, we have been asked to run the scoring tent.  I am not bothered how we rotate this, as long as everyone gets out to watch their kids play matches.  Previously, older siblings have been allocated a year group to run from pitch to tent with the scores and allows for 1 or 2 adults to note these down.

I am assuming we will have sufficient medically trained parents to assist the P7 team however, the club also need a pull of medics to be on stand by for the entire event.

To carry on from last year, we will organise and run a boot stall.  Any boots/trainers that have been outgrown and still have life left in them are handed to whoever runs the stall and can be sold on with the proceeds going to the club.  It has also been suggested that we sell on the Bags and Tracksuits that are still in good condition however money from that should be going back to P7. New kit will be organised for next year.

Don't all jump at this however we need a Prosecco tent/stand.  I am waiting to hear back what the club wish to do regarding an outside bar however if that does not come to fruition, we will run our own and pay the club corkage.

We will be situated on the main pitch so have the entire stand to fill.  This will be known as the party stand.  Please bring everyone you can think of to cheer on our P7's and make this a day to remember.

We are also required to supply packed lunches on the day for the opposition and I think each child had to supply 5 last year.  Once I know more accurately the numbers involved, I will confirm this.

Can you respond to this post in one of the following ways if able to assist:-

I am happy to help out with the scoring tent
I am happy to assist with the medical station
I am happy to assist on the boot stall
I am happy to SELL Prosecco
I am happy to help with anything required for an hour (car park/handing out packed lunches/general things)

Thanks in advance

RE: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Hamish.russell

Graeme,

I am happy to help out with the scoring tent
I am happy to assist with the medical station
I am happy to assist on the boot stall
I am happy to SELL Prosecco

Graeme Russell

Global Business Director, Hesco Group

mobile: +44 (0)7825427156

US mobile: +1 843-276-7552

telephone: +44 (0)113 248 6633

email: [hidden email]

cid:7661D909-6D27-4018-93F3-7881172F4D32

STOP EVERYTHING.

hesco.com

www.twitter.com/hescogroup

www.facebook.com/hescogroup

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-Home-Tournament-Sunday-21-5-17-tp4043594.html

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Christine

Happy to help with whatever is needed, sorry don't have any medical experience but do have plenty prosecco experience!

Christine

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Philippa innes
Happy to help on the boot stall.

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Hi G

Happy to help out with anything other than the medical station, I wouldn't know a hemorrhoid from a haemorrhage other than they both sound painful!

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Dawn McDonald
Happy to help with first aid and very happy to DRINK the prosecco when we are finished so please keep a bottle. Xx Dawn

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Hi Graeme,

Happy to help with whatever is needed, just let me know.

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Stuart Simcox
Gillian is happy to help out

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 5 May 2017, at 13:18, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

[...]

Fiona
Hi Graeme ,
I'm happy to do a wee stint in helping out at the tournament . I feel the Proseco tent although a 'natural fit' may well be ill advised,certainly if a profit from the bar is a consideration ! I have probably more than average medical training so precluding the appearance of any 'real' doctors I'm willing to do the First Aid . Failing that stick me anywhere !
Fi

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Ian Gibson
Jake and I happy to help

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Joan Ventisei
Happy to help with anything

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

AileenC
With apologies but I doubt I'll be able to help out due to a prior commitment.
Aileen

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Vicki and Grace are happy to help run the boot stall.

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Declan Collins happy to be a runner for the P7 scores from pitch to tent.

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Hi Graeme

Sarah happy to help where required. I'm not available on Sunday.

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Esther
Happy to help with the medical station again.

Re: GHA Home Tournament Sunday 21/5/17

Paul Hughes

Just back from holiday. Happy to help where needed.

Thanks

Paul.