GHA HOME TOURNAMENY - SUNDAY 21ST MAY

helenlees18@sky.com
Hi Everyone

P6 have been allocated the tombola stall for this to run.

I am looking for volunteers( and donations) to help run this.
I will organise a rota so that everyone can watch the matches -the more volunteers the easier it is.

There will also be a clothes /boot stall selling re cycled kit. All money raised from GHA playing kit will go to minis section.

The club are also looking for the following

 - first aid volunteers

- tuck shop  volunteeers

- sponsors /Any parent interested in sponsoring any aspect of the day.

- tombola donations

- cake stand donations

- any good condition kit that can be sold on

Can you respond to this post if you are able to assist in any way?

Helen

Re: GHA HOME TOURNAMENY - SUNDAY 21ST MAY

FSabba
I can help on the tombola and will also donate.

On 13 May 2017, at 12:17, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

P6 have been allocated the tombola stall for this to run.

I am looking for volunteers( and donations) to help run this.
I will organise a rota so that everyone can watch the matches -the more volunteers the easier it is.

There will also be a clothes /boot stall selling re cycled kit. All money raised from GHA playing kit will go to minis section.

The club are also looking for the following

 - first aid volunteers

- tuck shop  volunteeers

- sponsors /Any parent interested in sponsoring any aspect of the day.

- tombola donations

- cake stand donations

- any good condition kit that can be sold on

Can you respond to this post if you are able to assist in any way?

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-HOME-TOURNAMENY-SUNDAY-21ST-MAY-tp4043635.html

Re: GHA HOME TOURNAMENY - SUNDAY 21ST MAY

Lorna Cheape
Sorry we're all away that weekend, Luke not
available..x

Re: GHA HOME TOURNAMENY - SUNDAY 21ST MAY

Claire Igoe
Unfortunately Anthony cannot make tournament.
Will hand tombola donations on wed night.
Claire

Re: GHA HOME TOURNAMENY - SUNDAY 21ST MAY

Mel Unkles
Hi, I would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone for the card you sent Axel, it really made his day. It is so nice to know that everyone is thinking of him. If all heals well he will hopefully be back at rugby next season. Thanks again. Mel

Re: GHA HOME TOURNAMENY - SUNDAY 21ST MAY

Fiona Sabba
Hope he makes a speedy recovery x

Re: Wed Night Training

Claire Igoe
Anthony not going to make training
tonight due to a badly swollen ankle
after falling off his bike.
Claire

Re: GHA HOME TOURNAMENY - SUNDAY 21ST MAY

Steve
Hi everyone, with the GHA tournament this Sunday it would be great if all players who are fit attend training tonight.
Cheers Steve

Re: GHA HOME TOURNAMENY - SUNDAY 21ST MAY

Steve
Hi guys. For Sunday's tournament P6 have been allocated to play on the football pitch next to the club. You can access via a gate between the pitches and also one between both car parks .
Can all players aim to arrive at 11.15 please with a warm up at 11.30 and games commencing at 12.00.
Can anyone still to confirm please do so thanks. I have to confirm team numbers on the registration form .

See you Sunday
Thanks Steve

Re: GHA HOME TOURNAMENY - SUNDAY 21ST MAY

Paul.pollock
Thanks Steve
Jamie will be there
Paul

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 May 2017, at 13:14, Steve [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi guys. For Sunday's tournament P6 have been allocated to play on the football pitch next to the club. You can access via a gate between the pitches and also one between both car parks .
Can all players aim to arrive at 11.15 please with a warm up at 11.30 and games commencing at 12.00.
Can anyone still to confirm please do so thanks. I have to confirm team numbers on the registration form .

See you Sunday
Thanks Steve

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-HOME-TOURNAMENY-SUNDAY-21ST-MAY-tp4043635p4043708.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit http://support.nhs.net/joiningnhsmail

Re: GHA HOME TOURNAMENY - SUNDAY 21ST MAY

Malky
Appoligies for very late reply.
Cooper will be there.
Happy to help out at stall and will bring tombola prizes.
Malky.