GHA Christmas Market - Saturday 16th December

GHA Christmas Market - Saturday 16th December

Steve A
Hi Everyone,
   SAVE THE DATE...There will be a Christmas market at Braidholm from 12-4pm on Saturday 16th December to raise funds for the 3G Pitch campaign.

 A Family Ticket ( 2 Adults & up to 3 Children) will be £12 (inc. Mulled Wine & Mince pie !)

Each age group will be responsible for the contributions and manning of a specific stall. P3 has been allocated the Chocolate tombola stall and as such we request that all P3 parents provide a box of Chocolates to the value of £5 for the stall. Any donations can be dropped off at the club before/after training.

Further details will be provided over the coming weeks

Thanks for your support
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com

Re: GHA Christmas Market - Saturday 16th December

Susan Grant
Hi Stevie,

Angus Grant can't make rugby on Sunday.  I've handed our donation in already and am available to help with the Xmas Fair on Sat 16th anytime between 12 and 3pm.

Please note I don't seem to get any all parent emails so will miss any in regards to my allocation.

Thanks
Susan

susan.grant@gcu.ac.uk