GHA Christmas Fair this Sunday

carlo ventisei
Short notice folks but ..........

Hi all,

The GHA Xmas is going ahead this Sunday 18th November between 12-5pm.
Apologies for the late notice.
We are hoping you will help us spread the word across email/noticeboards/facebook groups etc.

If possible they are looking for the following donations from each age group:

P1-3 - Chocolate gifts
P4-7 - Toiletries or Tombola items
S1 &2 - Bottle for bottle stall
U15/16s - any of the above                 and home baking from anyone willing.

I know that most age groups are away this Sunday but I'm hoping you can help us spread the word about donations.
They can be dropped off at the club this week and Dawn will be down on Friday night to sort them out.

If anyone from the U15/16s is down to watch the games on Sunday and is willing to lend a hand please let me know.
Lyndsay Faulds is on holiday this weekend so I will be the primary point of contact.

There will be facebook event page set up tonight for sharing.
There are lots of great stalls this year, mince pies and mulled wine will also be on offer.
I have attached the poster graphic for the event also.

Many thanks,

Kate.
07986759635