Future Communications

Mark McCracken
Evening All,

As we move closer to the end of the season and our home tournament I will be sending out various communications and requests for volunteers etc.

I appreciate not everyone has Facebook or has time to read constant emails, however I am keen to have as much communication with everyone as possible.

Can I ask therefore if you are not already a member that any parents wishing to, please join the GHA Rugby Mini Section (P1-P7) Facebook closed group.

Many Thanks,
Mark.

Minis Convener

https://www.facebook.com/groups/763033933740434/

Re: Future Communications

HLHogg
Hi.  I applied to join the Facebook group when Sam first started but never got accepted. It still says I have a join request pending. Please could you accept me.
Thanks
Helen Hogg

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Future-Communications-tp4043217.html