Fun Run Update

I appreciate it is now some time since we held the run and thought it important to update you.

Planning permission has been a real headache however the planning department have suggested consent will be given this week so fingers crossed! The heavy duty garden shed will take from 8-14 days for delivery and build!

The mini section has also purchased another 8 tackle bags, 10 rucking shields, 40 rugby balls, coaches T-shirts and cones from the money raised!  We now have more than enough kit for all age groups and will be able to fill the new shed!

A huge thanks again for all your efforts.

Re: Fun Run Update

Graeme Inglis
🙈🙉🙊

Re: Fun Run Update

Stuart Simcox
🍻🍻😢😢😂😩🍷💤💤

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Aug 2015, at 17:33, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

🙈🙉🙊

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Fun-Run-Update-tp4036908p4036924.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: Fun Run Update

Graeme Inglis
At 17.33 on a school night Stuart, I hardly think so! Lol

Glad this is causing confusion. Just keeping the post at the top for all to see!!