Fun Run Age Group Winners

P1 - Duncan MacKenzie - £90
P2 - Angus Crosthwaite - £90
P3 - Hamish Bruce - £165
P4 - Euan Lees - £115
P5 - Michael Robinson - £131
P6 - Cameron McLenan - £85
P7 - Glen Little - £50

A cracking effort by all who took part.  Above are the current age group leaders for biggest individual amount raised and in line for some kit from the club.

I am aware that not all the money has been received yet so will set a deadline of this Sunday.  We are now just over £3300 which is better than I ever hoped for.

Thanks again

Re: Fun Run Age Group Winners

Ricky McCracken
I've got another £30 for ben to hand in. Will be at boroughmuir on Sunday or can give to Michael to pass on. Cheers.

Re: Fun Run Age Group Winners

Graeme Inglis
Ricky,

Not a problem.  I can't make Sunday as I have to work.  If you hand money and sheets to Fraser Heenan or Stuart Spalding.