Form responses and No shows at training

Thebigt
Form responses and No shows at training

We use the weekly forms that you fill in to help organise and plan training sessions - recently we have had a number of people just not turn up, and is becoming a bit frustrating for the coaches.

Can we ask you again to either re-fill in the form advising us of your change of response or text/email me on 07590419657 or trevor.gharfc@icloud.com

Training is probably more important these days to some fixtures we have and we don't want to lose out on the hard work the boys have put in so far this season.

We have a fixture against Currie in 2 weeks time 26th March which the coaches feel will be a good test for the boys. We also have some proposed games against touring sides which a number of people haven't even responded to yet - link here