Family Lunch

Mark McCracken

We are delighted to announce that both James Malcolm and Scotland International Rory Hughes will be attending this Saturday's Family Lunch as guests of honour of the club and they will be doing a Q and A during the lunch. Both players came through the ranks at GHA and are now full time pros with the Glasgow Warriors. The buffet lunch is only £15 for adults and £5 for kids which includes entry to the game and we also have the England v Scotland match live on the big screen after. All welcome!

The lunch starts at 1230, the GHA v Falkirk match kicks off at 2 and the England v Scotland match kicks off at 4.

We would like to encourage all members and supporters to come along to the lunch and support the club on what is set to be a busy Saturday at Braidholm. You can book by emailing [hidden email] (please do so asap to allow us to notify caterers of numbers).

Many Thanks,

Euan Baillie
Cub President