Family Day Sunday 12th March

Mark McCracken

Really good news.

 Both James Malcolm and Scotland International Rory Hughes will be attending this Saturday's Family Lunch. They will be doing a Q and A with the kids and parents during the lunch so think of a question you want to ask them! Both players came through the ranks at GHA and are now full time pros with the Warriors.

The buffet lunch is only £15 for adults and £5 for kids which includes entry to the game and we also have the England v Scotland match live on the big screen after. Should be a great day, please feel free to invite friends and family as well. Thanks.

You can book by emailing

Re: Family Day Sunday 12th March

Graeme Inglis
Mark,

I'm sure you have been told. The family day is Saturday 11th and not Sunday 12th😉

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Family-Day-Sunday-12th-March-tp4043108.html