FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Great effort from the entire squad today with a well earned victory.
There will be no training on Monday night.
Training on Wednesday from 7 - 8.15pm.
Given the Easter holidays are nearly upon us can you advise on availability for training next Sunday and we can then decide whether to run session or not.

Many thanks

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Fiona Daly
Findlay wil train Wednesday and we are not away over Easter so he is available as and when

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Garry Cadden
Well done, a fantastic result today. Zak available for training on Wednesday but away on Sunday 31st and Sunday 7th April

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Pat MacLaren
Jamie Mac available for wednesday and sunday if required

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Lewis will be a training Wednesday and Sunday if its on

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Arlene Nugent
Hamish available this Wednesday & Sunday
Not available Sunday 7th April

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Christine
Morning

Ciaran available Wednesday, away on holiday from Sunday 31st to Tuesday 9th April.

Thanks

Christine

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Craig Holmes

Finlay H available Wed but not this Sun.

Regards

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Philippa
Adam available Wednesday and Sunday 31 March, but not Sunday 7th April.

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Rhuriadh ok for Wed but not Sunday. We're away until 7th April.

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Oliver
Ollie available this Wednesday and ok this Sunday, ok for Sunday 7 th & 14 th.

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Hi Carlo,

Caleb is not available this Sunday as he is away with his Mum.

Mark.

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 4:51 PM carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
Great effort from the entire squad today with a well earned victory.
There will be no training on Monday night.
Training on Wednesday from 7 - 8.15pm.
Given the Easter holidays are nearly upon us can you advise on availability for training next Sunday and we can then decide whether to run session or not.

Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/FW-S2-W-C-25-March-tp4046073.html

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Carlo
Ewan’s not able to train on Sunday, heading up to his granny’s for Mother’s Day!
Thanks and have a good break.
Laura

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 at 16:51, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
Great effort from the entire squad today with a well earned victory.
There will be no training on Monday night.
Training on Wednesday from 7 - 8.15pm.
Given the Easter holidays are nearly upon us can you advise on availability for training next Sunday and we can then decide whether to run session or not.

Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/FW-S2-W-C-25-March-tp4046073.html

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Lynsey
Joshua wont b @ training wed he has been off school yesterday & 2day high temp & sore throat. Would hopfully be okay for any sun game and is about over spring break for training and or games
Thanks Lynsey

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Rannoch
I'll be at training on Wednesday and Sunday.

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Claire Massie
Nick won’t be at training on wed - he had a sore head post face knock on Sunday. He can’t make training on Sunday.

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Mark
hi william will be at training on Sunday but we are away this coming Sunday

thanks
mark

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Mark
hi - sorry meant to say William will be at training Wed, but not Sunday!
mark

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Judith
Finn will be at training on Wednesday. We’re away on Sunday but not till later so he should make it on Sunday too.
Judith

Re: FW: S2 W/C 25 March.

Rosanne wood
Ally will be at training on Wed but cannot make Sunday. Rosanne
12