FALKIRK CANCELLED -NO TRAINING DUE TO FROZEN PITCHES

FALKIRK CANCELLED -NO TRAINING DUE TO FROZEN PITCHES

There may be training on at 1pm today at Briadholm followed by the Christmas Party. Still to be confirmed, will update this post soon regarding this.

Re: FALKIRK CANCELLED - MAYBE TRAINING ON AT 1PM TBC

Grant
Hi Pat,
When will we know for sure that training is on?
Thanks
Grant

Re: FALKIRK CANCELLED - MAYBE TRAINING ON AT 1PM TBC

Kurt Reid
Just got to Braidholm. All 3 pitches covered in frost and solid underneath. No chance of defrosting according to Weather so training off I'm afraid

Re: FALKIRK CANCELLED - MAYBE TRAINING ON AT 1PM TBC

Grant
Thanks for the update Kurt.
Cheers
Grant