Edinburgh v Glasgow 27th Dec

I am organising a bus to go through to this game. It will leave GHA at 13.00 and return to the club around 20.00. Tickets are priced at £20 per adult & £1 a child up until 27th Nov. Obviously we will meet at 12.30 for a cup of tea in the club and may stay for a shandy when we get back and order Pizza for the kids.

To cover the cost of the bus, it will be £10 per person however if we fill the bus, there will be money in the kitty for some fizzy juice on the way through.

Please feel free to bring family members and friends. It's first come first served so if interested, get in quick as there are only 33 seats left!

Please reply direct to ginglis7@hotmail.com to book your seat!

P6 coach

Re: Edinburgh v Glasgow 27th Dec

Stuart Simcox
Graeme

Murray & I are in is there room for Rhu if he wants to go?

Stuart Simcox
��☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Nov 2015, at 14:31, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

I am organising a bus to go through to this game. It will leave GHA at 13.00 and return to the club around 20.00. Tickets are priced at £20 per adult & £1 a child up until 27th Nov. Obviously we will meet at 12.30 for a cup of tea in the club and may stay for a shandy when we get back and order Pizza for the kids.

To cover the cost of the bus, it will be £10 per person however if we fill the bus, there will be money in the kitty for some fizzy juice on the way through.

Please feel free to bring family members and friends. It's first come first served so if interested, get in quick as there are only 33 seats left!

Please reply direct to [hidden email] to book your seat!

P6 coach

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Edinburgh-v-Glasgow-27th-Dec-tp4038310.html