Easter Holidays

Given the limited numbers available this weekend and for the next two weeks (coaches away also), we have decided to take 2 weeks off.

We do still have 2x 7's tournaments, 2x matches v West and 2x matches v Ayr so we will definitely be back to training on Monday 15th April.

I will update the board nearer that date.

Have a great holiday!

Re: Easter Holidays

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Enjoy the break coaches!

On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 10:36, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Given the limited numbers available this weekend and for the next two weeks (coaches away also), we have decided to take 2 weeks off.

We do still have 2x 7's tournaments, 2x matches v West and 2x matches v Ayr so we will definitely be back to training on Monday 15th May.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Easter-Holidays-tp4046097.html