EVEN LATER NOTICE: UDDINGSTON HAVE CANCELLED (Training on)

EVEN LATER NOTICE: UDDINGSTON HAVE CANCELLED (Training on)

Kurt Reid
Their coach just texted me - lack of boys and their coaches means they've pulled the plug
Back to plan A training 12:30-2:00
I've group texted everyone who  I had texted on Friday and Saturday morning about the game to tell them of cancellation, but if you guys can InstaFaceTwitterChat each other just to check we all know- last thing I want is anyone tapping up at Uddingston 😱
There may still be water bombs....