Dumfries cancelled due to pitch waterlogged. Possible training at GHA

Dumfries cancelled due to pitch waterlogged. Possible training at GHA

Pat Fisher
Just heard that Dumfries have cancelled due to their pitches being unplayable. We may try to run training tomorrow at usual time (1230), but will need to check the GHA pitches after the heavy rain today. Will update this post tomorrow morning.

Re: Dumfries cancelled due to pitch waterlogged. Possible training at GHA

Alison Perry
Any news regarding training today

Re: Dumfries cancelled due to pitch waterlogged. Possible training at GHA

Kurt Reid
Training ON today. 12:30-2:00 on the basis that
Minis is on, but I'm heading to Braidholm now just to check.

Re: Dumfries cancelled due to pitch waterlogged. Possible training at GHA

Alison Perry
Thank you Kurt