Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

Thebigt
Every out of office email makes me chuckle a wee bit more

Can anyone confirm Alan Stewart's whereabouts

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

Mark McCracken

Getting a bit tiresome receiving them every 10 mins!!  Lol

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Does-anyone-know-if-Alan-Stewart-is-in-the-Office-tp4035592.html

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

Thebigt
More like every 2mins!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny though - I'm sure his INBOX will be filling up - good luck going thru that!!!!!!!!!

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

I have contacted Ranji!!!

Doing my tits in!!

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Mar 2015, at 21:54, Thebigt [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Every out of office email makes me chuckle a wee bit more

Can anyone confirm Alan Stewart's whereabouts

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Does-anyone-know-if-Alan-Stewart-is-in-the-Office-tp4035592.html

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

Thebigt
I take it he isn't in the Office

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Mar 2015, at 22:03, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have contacted Ranji!!!

Doing my tits in!!

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Mar 2015, at 21:54, Thebigt [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Every out of office email makes me chuckle a wee bit more

Can anyone confirm Alan Stewart's whereabouts

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Does-anyone-know-if-Alan-Stewart-is-in-the-Office-tp4035592.html

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Does-anyone-know-if-Alan-Stewart-is-in-the-Office-tp4035592p4035598.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

Very funny

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

I have not laughed as much in a while!! What a donkey!

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

Graeme Inglis
Does that mean every time I post something, everyone gets an email?

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

Graeme Inglis
It does!! That's me laughing again!

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

Thebigt
I also see that Alan Stewart is still out the office - does that boy ever work!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Does-anyone-know-if-Alan-Stewart-is-in-the-Office-tp4035592p4035616.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

Graeme Inglis
It would appear the boy has the life of Reilly!!!

In the words of the well known song,

"Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane!!!!"

I do hope it is a good trip!

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

Noticeboard Admin
Administrator
Alan Stewart has been ejected from the junior noticeboard until he returns to the office
Rangi Jericevich
Director of Rugby
GHA RFC

E: admin@gharugby.co.uk

Re: Does anyone know if Alan Stewart is in the Office

carlo ventisei
Are you sure?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.
Alan Stewart has been ejected from the junior noticeboard until he returns to the office
Rangi Jericevich
VP Rugby
GHA RFC

E: [hidden email]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Does-anyone-know-if-Alan-Stewart-is-in-the-Office-tp4035592p4035626.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]