Dates for rest of season and a not-to-be missed pre U15 training offer

Dates for rest of season and a not-to-be missed pre U15 training offer

Pat Fisher
We have just a few sessions planned for this season.

Next week;
Wednesday 15th June training will be on 6.30pm (U18 coaches will be coaching also)
Sunday 19th June provisionally to be a parent & player team game followed by food.

This was the last day of regular training.

However the U18 coaches have offered to continue to run a 1 hour Wednesday evening training program right through the summer, just for our team. They would look at players on an individual and team level , discuss player positions for next year, and organise a focussed training program.

This is a very generous offer, and will certainly enable players to improve over the summer with access to very experienced coaching.

They appreciate that players will be absent when away on holiday, but need to know if there is enough interest to run the training.

Therfore I will post seperate posts for each Wednesday throught the summer. Please add your name to any training you will be able to make, so we can confirm enough numbers to run it.

Once again this is a unique,not-to-be missed one-off ,exclusive offer to get individual advice, and bring on your game.

(No requirement to post here as this is an information message)

Re: Dates for rest of season and a not-to-be missed pre U15 training offer

Kurt Reid
Training this Sunday 12th, 12:30-2:00
There may be water bombs....

Re: Dates for rest of season and a not-to-be missed pre U15 training offer

please add your dates to the relevant dates