Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Euan Baillie
Boys

Well done today. A great performance and a great result.

We are now in the Semi final with Oban AWAY the likely opposition next Sunday.

Scotland play France at Murrayfield at 3pm and I am also told that there is Duke of Edinburgh on as well.

Can you please confirm ASAP your availability so that we have an idea of numbers.

Training on as usual on Wednesday however depending on numbers, I will post times later.

Thanks

Euan

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Jennifer
Euan available for next sunday

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Fraser B
Available for Sunday
Fraser....

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

James Stewart
Available for Sunday
Dot

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Dot
Sorry Alastair will not be available to play as he is on his DoE weekend

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Gavin McKirdy
I can play

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Euan Ramage
Available for Sunday

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Nathan
I can play

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

matthew paton
Sorry unavailable due to Scotland match

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Carol
Declan available for Sunday

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

James Docherty
I'm available for both

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Euan Baillie
Boys

To those of you who replied, many thanks.

A decision has been made by the SRU re this Sunday because of the Scotland v France match. The match v Oban will NOT be played this weekend but has been moved to the following weekend ie Sunday 20th March.

I am told that Duke of Edinburgh may also affect our ability to raise a team, therefore I again need to know asap EVERYONE'S availability for that date.

Can you please spread the word that I need ALL to reply.

Training will NOT be on tonight due to lack of numbers and coaches....sorry guys!

A decision will be made later in week re Sunday training as I too may be unavailable and Chris is away.

Cheers

Euan

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Fraser B
Sorry but not available for the 20th due to Duke of Edinburgh
Fraser....

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Tom Marshall
Tom available every Wednesday + Sunday. He will be going to gym tonight to keep his strength up!

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Cwatson
Jonny available .
Dot

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Dot
Alastair will be available for Sunday 20th March

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Jennifer
Euan available sun 20th.

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Euan Ramage
Unavailable for the match next Sunday due to D of E

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16

Conor Rea
Available for match on 20th March

Re: Cup Semi Final - 13/03/16