Congratulations and Thank You

Fraser B
Just to say congratulations to all involved in yesterday's Cup Final with Ayr. An excellent game of rugby and a real display of passion and commitment.

Thanks to all of the coaches who have supported the squad over the years - hopefully yesterday made it all worthwhile.

Thanks from me for your attitude on the pitch during the season. I have enjoyed being your resident referee for the last few seasons and would thank you for the way you have accepted all of my decisions - even if you didn't agree with them all !

Good luck in your forthcoming exams and all the best for your rugby development

Dougie...........
Fraser....