Christmas Party - Sunday 13th December

Andy Buchan
No training this Sunday as we have the Mini Section Christmas party!

We are expecting the party will start at 1:30 and last until 2:45 but timing is still to be confirmed so watch this space.

Unfortunately the forecast is pretty dire so it is unlikely that we will have a parents v kids game but we can save that fun for later in the season.

We need a couple of parent volunteers from the P7 group to help on the day. Can you reply to this post or email me if you can help.  No parents, no party!  Helpers would be required to be there 15 mins or so before the start time.

Andy

Re: Christmas Party - Sunday 13th December

Roy Amner
Happy to help. Will be at the club by 1.30. Let me know if you need help before this.

Regards

Roy

Re: Christmas Party - Sunday 13th December

susan hastings
We can help this Sunday and can be there by 1pm. Do you need us to bring anything? Food? Drinks? Treats etc?

Re: Christmas Party - Sunday 13th December

Andy Buchan
Thanks both.  No need to bring anything but yourselves.

We are still waiting on final details from the Club on timing etc.  I'll let you know as soon as I have details.

Andy

Re: Christmas Party - Sunday 13th December

Lorraine McKenna
I am more than happy to help.