Change of Time and Venue for Tomorrow February 16

Change of Time and Venue for Tomorrow February 16

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Further to my post yesterday  I have now been told that Lenzie's Pitches are unplayable and the game has therefore been moved to GHA with a 12.45 KO.
Therefore we will meet at Braidholm at 11.45am.
If this presents  a problem for anyone please let me know.
Apologies.

Re: Change of Time and Venue for Tomorrow February 16

Christopherwilson147
Carlo
Jamie w is available tomorrow
Is there a place in squad
Christopher

On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 at 08:46, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
Further to my post yesterday  I have now been told that Lenzie's Pitches are unplayable and the game has therefore been moved to GHA with a 12.45 KO.
Therefore we will meet at Braidholm at 11.45am.
If this presents  a problem for anyone please let me know.
Apologies.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Change-of-Time-and-Venue-for-Tomorrow-February-16-tp4046823.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]