Cambuslang 26th March

Damian Ralph
Below are the team who have confirmed for this Sunday at Cambuslang:

Cameron
Daniel
Struan
Alexander
Patrick
Ben
Gabriel
Sam H
Fraser

Waiting for:
Rory
Michael

It’s a 1pm kick off so aim to be at Cambuslang RFC for 12:30.
Cambuslang RFC, Coats Park, Langlea Road, Cambuslang,Glasgow,G72 8HG

If I have missed anyone or anyone else wants to play please come along.

Re: Cambuslang 26th March

FSabba
Thank you. Alexander looking forward to it.
Fiona

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Cambuslang-26th-March-tp4043302.html