CHANGE OF VENUE

Braidholm will not be playable on Wednesday night so we are going back to The Pitches at Shawbridge St. 19.30-20.30

We are away to Ayr and they have asked for an 11am kick off so it would be a 9am meet at Braidholm assuming their pitches are playable.

Re: CHANGE OF VENUE

Christopherwilson147
Thanks
Jamie w ok
Christopher

On 27 Feb 2018 10:15, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Braidholm will not be playable on Wednesday night so we are going back to The Pitches at Shawbridge St. 19.30-20.30

We are away to Ayr and they have asked for an 11am kick off so it would be a 9am meet at Braidholm assuming their pitches are playable.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/CHANGE-OF-VENUE-tp4044948.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: CHANGE OF VENUE

Stuart Simcox
Murray unavailable sorry

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Feb 2018, at 11:15, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Braidholm will not be playable on Wednesday night so we are going back to The Pitches at Shawbridge St. 19.30-20.30

We are away to Ayr and they have asked for an 11am kick off so it would be a 9am meet at Braidholm assuming their pitches are playable.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/CHANGE-OF-VENUE-tp4044948.html

Re: CHANGE OF VENUE

Gareth
Gregor hunter available