Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

robmac
We will be kicking off at 11:00 so please be there for 10:15.

The address is:

Fullarton Park,
Isle of Pin Road,
Troon,
South Ayrshire
KA10 7ER

Please respond to this message to let me know availability

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Alan Stewart
Tom Stewart will be there.

Thanks,

Alan

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Roy Amner
Sorry but Christopher will not be able to make this weekend. We have a family event which he / we can't get out of. Good luck anyway.

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Richard Eltringham
Alex is not available. He will be back to normal next week as he finishes with Scottish Opera this weekend.

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Andy Buchan
Jack and I will be there

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Rachel Paterson
Harris will be there

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Kathryn Schalchi

Nicholas Schalchi will be there.

Kathryn

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

David Blane
Jonny & I will be there.

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Martin hughes
Paul can play

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Lorraine McKenna
Theo can play

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Nicky
Hi Rob

Douglas and I will be there

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Nick
Charlie T is available

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Barry Leathem
Alex is available

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

susan hastings
Duncan Hastings will be there

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Alistair McLennan
sorry, no Cameron this Sunday - a big family birthday we had better not miss...
Back next week & I think then there every week.
Al

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Stuart Taylor
Finlay and I will be there

Re: Boots on the ground at Marr 10:15 this Sunday

Gordon Murray

John will be there.

Gordon