Ballboys for Glasgow Warriors wanted

Pat Fisher
Glasgow Warriors have asked the club if anyone from S1-U15s would like to ball boy for the home fixture against Racing Metro on the 23rd.

Anyone interested add you name to this post by Sunday at the latest and your name will be put in a hat.

The plan is to send 2 from every age group with 1 other to be picked randomly. Remember, if your lucky enough to be chosen you may get the chance to throw a pass to Dan Carter!

Re: Ballboys for Glasgow Warriors wanted

Alison perry
Stewart perry interested as is Arran perry

Re: Ballboys for Glasgow Warriors wanted

George
Im intrested and would like to be put in the drawk

Re: Ballboys for Glasgow Warriors wanted

Colin Dunipace
Craig is interested and would like to be put into the hat

Re: Ballboys for Glasgow Warriors wanted

Duncan Matthews
Finlay would like to be entered into the draw

Re: Ballboys for Glasgow Warriors wanted

Duncan Matthews
Hi Pat
What was the final outcome with regards to ball boy selection
Cheers
Duncan

Re: Ballboys for Glasgow Warriors wanted

Sorry thought Kurt had told you last Wed!

The lucky ones drawn by Graeme Fraser (U15 coach) were;

George
Finlay

and then in the all-age group extra draw;

Stewart.

The match is at Kilmarnock. I will ask for the details and post back here.

Re: Ballboys for Glasgow Warriors wanted

Some details re the arrangments for Saturday.

The probable set up is to be:

• The boys and those with them to meet Stuart Lewis of the Warriors at a point behind the main stand   at Rugby Park
• Meeting time to be 4:30pm (kick off is 5:30pm).
• Arrangements when received will have a map for ease of meet up
• Boys should be in GHA club lit as they have it, suggested is trackies & water proofs.  The only kit the Warriors provide are the ballboy bibs.

Re: Ballboys for Glasgow Warriors wanted

Just had this message. Let me know if you cannot ballboy on the 20th Feb

day folks - unfortunately Warriors can now not use our GHA boys as ballboys for this week at Kilmarnock. In replacement they are offering the boys the Munster game on 20 Feb. I will detail better on email - my phone is on last legs just now. Apologies to boys - hope all 8 can do munster game. John B

Re: Ballboys for Glasgow Warriors wanted

Duncan Matthews
Finlay obviously very disappointed especially because we will be away on the 20th and so cannot be at the Munster game.
Best Regards
Duncan