Ayr & GHK today

Andy Buchan
This post was updated on .
Well done to all the boys who travelled to Ayr today.

Two superb performances against very good opponents and two great wins.  Can't ask for much more than that!

As we said at the end you should all be proud of yourselves.

The coaches.

Ps I have a black Superdry jacket that one of you must have left behind.  I'll bring it next week with the other lost property.

Re: Ayr & GHK today

Barry Leathem
Thanks Andy,
Alex could barely contain his excitement when he phoned me this afternoon with the results

Re: Ayr & GHK today

Alan Stewart
Thanks to you and the other coaches. Tom was also high as a kite after great wins for the boys. I even received a text from a pal on the GHK side congratulating GHARFC for a first class performance!
Disappointed I missed the games though, sounded like they were awesome