Away to Hawks Sun 24th Jan 12.00 midday K.O.

Away to Hawks Sun 24th Jan 12.00 midday K.O.

Still waiting to see where and if training is on tomorrow. Weather watching up until the last moment!

We have a game against Hawks on Sun on a 4G pitch at Scotstoun. Its a 1200 midday K.O (1 hour slot). Still waiting details on changing facilities and warm up area available so will update this post.

Please post below if you are able to play at Scotstoun on Sunday. Need as many as possible to play.

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 20th) and away to Hawks Sun

Joe Dunn
David available

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 20th) and away to Hawks Sun

Alison Perry
Stewart available for Sunday. Going to take him to train with s1 tonight if that's ok

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 20th) and away to Hawks Sun

Charlie Mone
I can go

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 20th) and away to Hawks Sun

Kurt Reid
Thomas Andrew and I all away this Sunday. I'll give kit bag to Joe tonight

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 20th) and away to Hawks Sun

Grant
Sorry we have a family event this weekend so Mark not available.

Good Luck if it goes ahead.

Grant

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 20th) and away to Hawks Sun

Colin Dunipace
Craig will be there on Sunday.

Cheers

Colin

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 20th) and away to Hawks Sun

Details from the Hawks coach regarding our game on Sunday.

Arrival for 1130am. No need for shirt & tie this time. Please post as we do not have a team to go yet!

There is somewhere to change. As you come into the complex you go into the main reception under the main stand on the left. There are changing rooms on the left hand side but I would take all bags out to the ground.

We will be warming up from 11.45am for 15 mins. About a 12pm kick off ok with you as we will need to be off at 1pm. We also won't have any posts!! Warm up space is limited but you should be able to do something.

Unfortunately there aren't any catering facilities so we won't be able to offer any hospitality afterwards.

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 20th) and away to Hawks Sun

foulds
Leo is back from school ski trip on Saturday, he should be up for a game, I will confirm Sat pm

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 20th) and away to Hawks Sun

Stuart Taylor
Sorry, Calum away skiing this Sunday and next

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 20th) and away to Hawks Sun

Stan hickey
I can make the game

Re: Away to Hawks Sun 24th Jan 12.00 midday K.O.

matthew paton
Alexander can come

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 20th) and away to Hawks Sun

Stan hickey
Sorry! I said I could but I can't play

Re: Away to Hawks Sun 24th Jan 12.00 midday K.O.

Alastair McGilvray
I can make it

Re: Away to Hawks Sun 24th Jan 12.00 midday K.O.

Stuart Taylor
Calum Taylor now available tomorrow and will be there

Re: Away to Hawks Sun 24th Jan 12.00 midday K.O.

Colin johnston
Campbell can play

Re: Away to Hawks Sun 24th Jan 12.00 midday K.O.

craig gerry
Gregor Gerry will be there.

Re: Away to Hawks Sun 24th Jan 12.00 midday K.O.

Johnm
Caleb is injured, won't be available on Sunday.

Re: Away to Hawks Sun 24th Jan 12.00 midday K.O.

George
Sorry for late reply but I can play

Re: Away to Hawks Sun 24th Jan 12.00 midday K.O.

Foulds
Sorry. Leo will not be playing today as he is feeling ill. Sorry for late notice.