Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec.- CANCELLED -

Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec.- CANCELLED -

We are away to Falkirk this Sunday with an earlier 12.00 midday K.O.

The club will arrange transport, which will probably depart GHA on Sunday at 10.00am, to allow for changing and warm up.

The club asks for £5 per seat, and S2 players to travel in shirt & ties. (Please pay when boarding).

As before please let me know the following as early as possible, so we can arrange additional car share for parents if we cannot all fit on the bus. Keep checking here for weather updates

• Are you available to play on Sunday?

• Do you require club transport to Falkirk

• Do you require a parent space on the bus?

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Pat Fisher
George

Yes available to play

Yes bus transport

Yes 1 parent space required.

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Sam Faulds
Sam Faulds available for Sunday and needs one space on bus please

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Mark
Yes available to play

Yes  to bus transport

No parent space required

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Colin Dunipace
Craig is available to play
He will Require cub transport.
We will require a parent space

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

foulds
Leo is available, he will need transport, no parental space needed.

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

matthew paton
Alexander is not available on Sunday

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Duncan Matthews
Unfortunately Finlay is not available on Sunday

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Stuart Taylor
Calum available to play, requires space on bus please.
No parent space required.

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Kurt Reid
Thomas and Andrew available
Transport required for the 3 of us
Joe

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Joe
David available
Joe and David on bus

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Stephen Hickey
Stan is available to play on Sunday. He will need transport. No parent seat required. Thanks.

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

craig gerry
Gregor is unavailable to play this weekend.

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Alison Perry
Stewart available, no bus required

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

John Meagher
Caleb is available for Sunday.
Yes - requires club transport
No to parent space on bus

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Charlie Mone
Sorry, not able to play this weekend again.

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec

Bus leaves Braidholm at 10:15am so aim to be there at 10.00am

At the moment we have 12 boys available to play. Space for all parents that have asked for a seat also.

Remember £5 per seat, and shirt & tie

I have just been made aware of a Chirstmas event on at GHA. When we get back from Falkirk tomorrow (hopefully around 3pm), there is a free MacDoanalds at the club, and maybe a party game or two for an hour.

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec. Be at GHA at 10.00am. Post match event at GHA (see post)

Alastair McGilvray
I can go and need a space on the bus

Re: Away to Falkirk Sun 13th Dec. Be at GHA at 10.00am. Post match event at GHA (see post)

Grant
Hi Pat,
Mark will now be going direct to Falkirk.
Cheers
Grant

Falkirk

Stan Hickey
Is the game still definetley on as it has frozen over where I am?
12