Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Kurt Reid
Info from Midis convenor
Please post availability of players AND if parent(s) intend to travel on coach.

Gday coaches / team managers - ok, away to Dumfries this sunday. Confirmed with them they fielded all 4 teams in league games y-day tho 2 were short of 15. They propose S1 & S2 @ 1:00 then U15s & U16s @ 2:00. Departure prob 10:30 depending. Confirming bus with club. Can I have ball park nos. for squads - players, coaches, poss parents (already have S2) as soon as. Sorting out with club. There likely be some form of donation/charge per head. John B

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Kurt Reid
Thomas and Andrew available + Kurt on coach.

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Duncan Matthews
Finlay will be available for Game.Is there going to be space for parents on coach if so I would go as well.
Regards
Duncan

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

craig gerry
Kurt,

Gregor is at Scouts on Sunday, Remembrance day parade - so unfortunately cannot attend.

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Stuart Taylor
Calum is available

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Joe dunn
David and I available

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Kurt Reid
Yes, I've told club to allow for approximately 10/12 parents traveling. Sooner everyone else replies sooner I can firm up numbers with the club and they can book the appropriate coaches
SO EVERYONE POST ASAP PLEASE.

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

George and Pat Fisher confirmation for the coach.

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Alison Perry
Stewart and I for the bus if possible please

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Colin Dunipace
Craig and I for the coach hopefully

Colin

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Stephen Hickey
Hi. Stan Hickey is available to play. No parent place required on coach. Thanks.

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Alastair McGilvray
I can go

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Mark
I'm ok for Sunday and hopefully space for Dad also on bus.

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Sam Faulds
Sam Faulds avaliable for Sunday

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Alexander
I can play on Sunday

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Please state if you need a seat on the bus in addition to if you are able to play.

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Sam Faulds
Sam and Craig for bus please on Sunday

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

foulds
leo is available, he will need a lift in coach. I can't go, running a swim gala. swimming a run gala, something like that!

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Stuart Taylor
Calum only for space on bus, not required for me thanks

Re: Away to Dumfries Sunday 8th November

Gavin Paton
Can I book a seat on coach please.
12