Away to Cumnock on Sunday- Cancelled. Training back next Wednesday 30th, 6.30pm

Away to Cumnock on Sunday- Cancelled. Training back next Wednesday 30th, 6.30pm

Training at 6.30pm at the club on Wednesday.

We have an away fixture to Cumnock this coming (Easter) Sunday.
K.O. is 1230pm so want to be there at 11.45am.

Last Sunday we struggled to make a team with boys posting late. Therefore the coaches have agreed a Wednesday evening cut off time, so if we don' t have enough players to make a team then it will be cancelled Thursday morning, in fairness to the other club to arrange another opposition.

Please post if you want to play on Sunday.

If you can supply transport

If you require transport

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock - replies before Thursday only

Pat Fisher
George able to play

Can provide transport

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

Mark
I'm available.
Sorry can't offer transport.
Don't require transport

Mark

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

Duncan Matthews
Finlay will not be available for the game on Sunday.

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

foulds
Leo will make training, but he is away on Sunday so won't make the game.

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

Sam Faulds
Sam available for training
Unavailable for Sunday game

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

Colin Dunipace
Craig will be at training tomorrow, but whilst he would like to play on Sunday, at this stage we are unable to give a 100% commitment. We will however do our best.

Colin

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

David dunn
Training ok
Not available on Sunday

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

Kurt Reid
Thomas and Andrew can play
Can't give a lift as travelling to relatives in Bridge of Weir straight after game

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

Colin J
Campbell is still injured and wont make training tonight or be available for Sunday

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

Stuart Taylor
Calum will be at training, but afraid we are away for Easter weekend so not available Sunday

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

Stan hickey
Able To play this Sunday and don't require transport

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

Charlie Mone
I can go
cant give transport
dont need transport

Re: Training Wed (23/3) and away to Cumnock on Sunday- replies before Thursday only

Craig geddes
Craig is unavalable to play on sunday

Away to Cumnock on Sunday- Cancelled. Training back next Wednesday 30th, 6.30pm

Thank you to all that have replied. Due to only having 6 players, this Sunday at Cumnock is cancelled. Have a good Easter Sunday, and be ready to start shifting that chocolate on Wednesday night for training.