Away to Biggar Sun 6th Dec -- CANCELLED

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Away to Biggar Sun 6th Dec -- CANCELLED

Pat Fisher
This post was updated on .
Biggar has just told us that the S1 & S2 matches have to be played one after the other. This will mean a lot of waiting around for both teams, and mean an extra long day for a 1 hour game of rugby.

Therfore the S2 coaches (using their own vehicles) will offer transport to the boys that have already posted requiring transport . Unfortunatley parents will need to make their own way to Biggar

Parents please use this post to organise your own lift sharing. If you are wanting/able to take your own son, please post also.

At the moment Biggar have not cancelled, so we still need to have arrangments in place should it be going ahead
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Biggar Transport Details -working post

Grant Noble
Hi Pat,

So what time are S2 kicking off and when have they to be at Biggar?

If you ask me this fixture should not be going ahead given the weather conditions and whilst the weather is to improve at some point later tomorrow we should be considering everybody's safety particularly the travelling if the conditions tomorrow morning are like they are currently.

Cheers

Grant
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Biggar Transport Details -working post

Pat Fisher
The S2 K.O is 2.00pm.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Biggar Transport Details -working post

foulds
In reply to this post by Pat Fisher
I am now free to take Leo, I can take 2 more or 3 at a squeeze. I can't believe it will go ahead, it's my swimming that's been cancelled, too wet!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Biggar Transport Details -working post

Pat Fisher
In reply to this post by Pat Fisher
GAME CANCELLED. NO RUGBY ANYWHERE!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Biggar Transport Details -working post

Stephen Hickey
In reply to this post by Pat Fisher
Stan is still available to play tomorrow and would like a lift from one of the coaches. What time should he be at Braidholm?