Availability for Sunday 28th

Can you please post your availability for our trip to Ardrossan on Sunday.

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

CraigB
Calen is available

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

tom lonergan
i can play

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

franco lizzeri
Danny L is available

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

Harry
I'm able to play on Sunday

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

Zak
What are the times?

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

Graeme
11.30 sharp. Ko12 pm.

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Mar 2015, at 11:07, Zak [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

What are the times?

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Availability-for-Sunday-28th-tp4035555p4035649.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Availability for Sunday 28th, click here.

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

Sue Stewart
Hi Graeme..  Philip would like to come and watch..  Is your offer still on for a lift.. if so I can drop him somewhere or if easier you could pick him up at school.. what time?? Thanks Sue

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

Graeme
Hi Sue,

No problem. I'd be glad to take him. I'll meet him at the school again at 10.30 am.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Availability-for-Sunday-28th-tp4035555p4035652.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Availability for Sunday 28th, click here.

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

Nathan
I can play tomorrow

What time is it due to finish?

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

Sue Stewart
Thanks Graeme..

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

Bradley
I am avalable and so is joe column What time is it due to finish

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

Finlay Hill
I CAN PLAY

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

Finlay Hill
can i get the postcode and address plz

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

Kevin McGrenra
Is it possible for anyone to give Adam a lift as I'm working and his mum has to take his brother to his game? Thankyou

Re: Availability for Sunday 28th

sue stewart
any one got graeme mobile number