Audit required

Pat Fisher
The club is required to do an annual audit of players to the SRU. This requires details of all who play, male or female, and their SRU registration details.

Therfore I have been asked to update the S2 list. If you have recently joined and not registered please let me know so I can update the list I will be returning to the club administrator.

If you are still to pay fees, please let me know asap, and I will provide you payment details.

If any player details have changed since your registration such as medical information or emergency contact details etc, please let me know also.

If you have registered and paid and details have not changed, then you do not need to do anything.

My email is GHA@thefishers.eu