Anyone missing a GHA playing top from MARR ?

Anyone missing a GHA playing top from MARR ?

Philipdolan5

After doing the washing it turns out James has picked up an extra rugby top from Sunday's game at Marr.

It is a size S men's ..let me know., I will bring it to training tomorrow night ..

U can n call or text me on 07833265746

Cheers Phil

Re: Anyone missing a GHA playing top from MARR ?

Thebigt
Thieving gypsy - just like his dad!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Feb 2017, at 21:20, Philipdolan5 [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

After doing the washing it turns out James has picked up an extra rugby top from Sunday's game at Marr.

It is a size S men's ..let me know., I will bring it to training tomorrow night ..

U can n call or text me on 07833265746

Cheers Phil

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Anyone-missing-a-GHA-playing-top-from-MARR-tp4042851.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]