Accies Tournament Sunday - Squad Update

Andy Buchan
This post was updated on .
Revised team for Sunday:

Douglas
Jonny
Tom
Harris
Nicholas
Owen
Stephen
John
Finlay
Jude
Jack
Archie
Logan

We can still take a couple more so please let me know before 5pm on Saturday if you are available.

Can the team be at New Anniesland for 9am sharp.  Kick off will be 9:45 and we should be finished around 12.

There will be no training at Braidholm for those not travelling.

Andy

Re: Accies Tournament Sunday

Susan Hastings
Sorry - Duncan can't make it this weekend.

Re: Accies Tournament Sunday

Roy Amner
I'm note sure which Christopher is in the team list for Sunday but if it is Christopher Amner, I'm really sorry but a family thing has come up and Christopher needs to be at this. As such he can't play on Sunday.

Sorry and I hope the team does well.

Re: Accies Tournament Sunday

Bruce
Roo's not available this week. Hope the boys keep up the play that's been present the last couple of weeks. Best of luck. Bruce

Re: Accies Tournament Sunday

Alan Stewart
Andy - the new boy from last week, Archie Littlejohn, is available to play. His dad hasn't sorted registration etc but will do, meantime he asked me to confirm Archies attendance tomorrow. Cheers, Alan

Re: Accies Tournament Sunday

Andy Buchan
I spoke to Archies dad this morning.  He is coming along to Accies tomorrow