Academy opportunity - invite from Director of Youth Rugby Euan Clark

Academy opportunity - invite from Director of Youth Rugby Euan Clark

Pat Fisher
Notice from Euan Clark , Academy Director....

Can you please pass onto your teams/players that I will be holding a 2 week trial process for all Under 16 - S1 players. If they would like to trial out then please get them to contact me at this email address euanclark1984@hotmail.com outlining their interest.

Please CC in thier coach and I will add them to a Facebook group chat for all our Academy players.

It won't be for everyone, they will be expected to train at least 10 hours etc on top of their school/club training. That won't be all rugby, they will be expected to do recovery/analysis etc within the 10 hours.

Any questions let me know, thanks.

Euan