Academy meeting 3/9/16

euanclark
As some of you know Academy trials have been running over the past month or so. We welcome any GHA players with a good attitude and a willingness to learn. I would like at least another 20 players across S1-1stXV to trial out and test themselves at Academy sessions on a weekly basis.
Any players that are interested in attending please get in contact with me ASAP.

I will be holding a short meeting on Saturday 3rd September 1pm-1.30pm before the 1stXV play Jed-Forest in the first league game of the new season. I will go over all the details regarding the new Academy structure, fees and sponsorship opportunities.

If you have any questions please call me on 07710031159.

Thanks,
Euan
Academy Manager