AWAY MATCH -SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

helenlees18@sky.com
Hi Everyone

There us a tournament at Lenzie this weekend.(rescheduled from Strathendrick)

I am looking for names of those available to attend.

Helen

Re: AWAY MATCH -SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

Tracey Brown
Sorry, Jacob isn't available

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Apr 2017, at 09:26, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

There us a tournament at Lenzie this weekend.(rescheduled from Strathendrick)

I am looking for names of those available to attend.

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/AWAY-MATCH-SUNDAY-23RD-APRIL-tp4043410.html

Re: AWAY MATCH -SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

spence.38
Ewan is available thanks.
Steve

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

There us a tournament at Lenzie this weekend.(rescheduled from Strathendrick)

I am looking for names of those available to attend.

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/AWAY-MATCH-SUNDAY-23RD-APRIL-tp4043410.html
To start a new topic under P6, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: AWAY MATCH -SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

Paul.pollock
Jamie Pollock can attend

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Apr 2017, at 09:25, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

There us a tournament at Lenzie this weekend.(rescheduled from Strathendrick)

I am looking for names of those available to attend.

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/AWAY-MATCH-SUNDAY-23RD-APRIL-tp4043410.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit http://support.nhs.net/joiningnhsmail

Re: AWAY MATCH -SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

Lorna Cheape
Luke McBride available

Re: AWAY MATCH -SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

FSabba
Hi Helen

Marcus can be there.

Thank you
Fiona

On 18 Apr 2017, at 09:25, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

There us a tournament at Lenzie this weekend.(rescheduled from Strathendrick)

I am looking for names of those available to attend.

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/AWAY-MATCH-SUNDAY-23RD-APRIL-tp4043410.html

Re: AWAY MATCH -SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

ness.brian
Hi Helen,

Reece is available to play.

Regards,

Brian.

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 9:25 AM, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone

There us a tournament at Lenzie this weekend.(rescheduled from Strathendrick)

I am looking for names of those available to attend.

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/AWAY-MATCH-SUNDAY-23RD-APRIL-tp4043410.html

Re: AWAY MATCH -SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

Malky