3G Pitch

Robert Bruce
PLEASE DONATE to our 3G Pitch:
Many thanks to all members, parents and friends who have made a contribution so far, but for those of you who haven’t yet, but were intending to do so, could I please ask that you donate, whatever sum you can, so that we can try and achieve our target.

WE ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS TO RAISE THE FUNDS WHICH WILL SHOW POTENTIAL OUTSIDE DONATORS / INVESTORS THAT THE MEMBERS AT GHA ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING THIS FACILITY A REALITY. LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN AT GHA!

So, please dig deep and donate, please do so via our Just Giving Fundraising page
https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/gha-sportstrust/threegappeal

We have also been shortlisted to receive up to £25K from the AVIVA Community Fund. Please visit the following link and cast your 10 votes for the Braidholm 3G project!
https://www.avivacommunityfund.co.uk/voting/project/view/17-2316