29th May (Holiday Weekend) Post below if you are free on this Sunday for a game

29th May (Holiday Weekend) Post below if you are free on this Sunday for a game

Pat Fisher
At the moment we do not have a game booked for Sunday 29th May as it is a holiday weekend. I need to establish if we have enough players to make a team, before I start to look for a game.

Post below if you are able to play on this date. If enough post below to make a team, then I will start to look for another team to play. Post early to maximise chances of getting a game, as could prove difficult for a short notice cancellation.

Re: 29th May (Holiday Weekend) Post below if you are free on this Sunday for a game

Stuart Taylor
sorry, we are away for holiday weekend so not available

Re: 29th May (Holiday Weekend) Post below if you are free on this Sunday for a game

foulds
Leo is unlikely to be available to play Sunday bank hokiday weekend

Re: 29th May (Holiday Weekend) Post below if you are free on this Sunday for a game

Kurt Reid
We're not away. Thomas will be available, Andrew still off sport then.

Re: 29th May (Holiday Weekend) Post below if you are free on this Sunday for a game

Mark
Not sure, may be away

Re: 29th May (Holiday Weekend) Post below if you are free on this Sunday for a game

craig gerry
Gregor will be available.

Re: 29th May (Holiday Weekend) Post below if you are free on this Sunday for a game

Alison Perry
Both boys not available. Stewart won't be available for training or games for the next 3 to 4 weeks as he got hit on the head with a cricket ball. Had to attend a&e and been told not to participate in sport