2017 GHA Minis Festival

Mark McCracken

Evening All,

 As our home tournament on May 21st draws ever closer I thought it time to start putting some info out there and look for the usual army of volunteers.

 At the moment I am primarily looking for anyone with First Aid experience who would be willing to be a nominated First Aider on the day. Any Doctors, Nurses, Medics or anyone with a valid qualification is welcome and would be greatly appreciated. If you are willing to help out please contact me on [hidden email] with your details.

 As per previous years each age group will have a nominated task on the day, I will forward details of these in the coming days and start recruiting volunteers for these.

 We are hosting around 10 teams this year including P6 and P7 teams from Peebles as part of their tour programme which I am greatly honoured to confirm. It is set to be one of our biggest tournaments in recent years and a real show piece for our Minis.

 I am also keen to gauge if there is anyone wishing or willing to sponsor any aspect of the day (balls, trophies etc.) and would welcome any interest. Again if this is something you may have an interest in please get back to me at the address above.

GHA Minis Convener
07985 871239