2016/17 - GHA Youth Welcome Pack and Registration

2016/17 - GHA Youth Welcome Pack and Registration

Noticeboard Admin
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Dear Parent

The new GHA rugby season is here! We look forward to welcoming you and your children back to the club, to take part in what promises to be a great 2016/2017 season.

Attached to this email is our new GHA Youth Rugby Welcome Pack, which gives you all the information you need to know about the club experience, the teams, training times, and your requirements to get involved. The download link for the Welcome pack is here: GHA Youth Rugby 2016/2017 information pack

Most importantly, we need you to register online for the new season. We need everyone to register each year so attendance numbers can be managed, appropriate coaching staff numbers ensured, the database updated, player insurances are covered, and parental consents are received. Even if you registered last year - please remember to re-register this year via this link: GHA Youth Player Registration - 2016/2017 season.

More details including the player subscriptions to be paid are available in the pack, and online payment for subscriptions is also available via this link: GHA online membership payment

We look forward to seeing you all back at GHA.

Many thanks,

GHA RFC
Rangi Jericevich
Director of Rugby