2015/ 2016 - GHA MINI's (P1-P7) Welcome pack and registration link

2015/ 2016 - GHA MINI's (P1-P7) Welcome pack and registration link

Fraser.GHA
This post was updated on .

Dear Parent

The new GHA rugby season is here! We look forward to welcoming you and your children back to the club, to take part in what promises to be a great 2015/2016 season.

Attached to this email is our new GHA Mini's Welcome Pack, which gives you all the information you need to know about the club experience, the teams, training times, and your requirements to get involved. The download link for the Welcome pack is here: GHA Mini's 2015/2016 information pack

Most importantly, we need you to register online for the new season. We need everyone to register each year so attendance numbers can be managed, appropriate coaching staff numbers ensured, the database updated, player insurances are covered, and parental consents are received. Even if you registered last year - please remember to re-register this year via this link: GHA Minis Player Registration - 2015/2016 season
For those who have registered for this year already - Thank you!

More details including the player subscriptions to be paid are available in the pack, and online payment for subscriptions is also available via this link: GHA online membership payment

We look forward to seeing you all back at GHA.

Many thanks,

GHA RFC
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: 2015/ 2016 - GHA MINI's (P1-P7) Welcome pack and registration link

Michael Davidson
Hi,

Is it too late to register my son for P1 minis?

Re: 2015/ 2016 - GHA MINI's (P1-P7) Welcome pack and registration link

IainMac
Morning Michael,

Not at all. Come down to GHA tomorrow morning for a 1030 start, see if he likes it then register.

Look forward to seeing you there

Cheers
Iain

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Sep 2015, at 08:55, Michael Davidson [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Is it too late to register my son for P1 minis?

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: 2015/ 2016 - GHA MINI's (P1-P7) Welcome pack and registration link

Kathleen McCormick

I am trying to pay the £100 for my son on the website but I can't get the circle to appear to click on and therefore I am unable to pay online. Is this an error or does it mean I can only pay by cheque? I have tried on my phone and tablet and it does the same thing.

Thanks

Kathleen

Re: 2015/ 2016 - GHA MINI's (P1-P7) Welcome pack and registration link

IainMac
Hi Kathleen

Sorry you've had problems with paying. I've cc'd in the admin team who will hopefully be able to help as I'm not very technically minded at all.

Sorry
Iain

Sent from my iPhone

Hi