1st XV play off game vs Stirling County @ Falkirk RFC 25th April

Stuart Spalding
Hello

Just wondering if anyone is planning on to go to the play-off game and to go on the supporters bus being organised by the club?  I am planning to go and get the bus assuming there are still seats available.  Let me know if you plan to go.  More information about the game on the link below.

Regards

Stuart

http://www.gharugby.co.uk/blog/2015/04/13/play-off-confirmed-at-falkirk-supporters-bus-available

Re: 1st XV play off game vs Stirling County @ Falkirk RFC 25th April

Fraser.GHA
We are riding the Loch Ness Etape on the Sunday morning, so won't be getting the bus.  Depending on registration times, we will hopefully get to call in at Falkirk for the first half on the way past.
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: 1st XV play off game vs Stirling County @ Falkirk RFC 25th April

Hi Stuart,

Ollie and James are going on the bus - go GHA!!!

Cress

Re: 1st XV play off game vs Stirling County @ Falkirk RFC 25th April

Grant Noble
Hi Stuart,
There is a posse going from S1 and S2.
Regards
Grant

Re: 1st XV play off game vs Stirling County @ Falkirk RFC 25th April

Grant Noble
Let's flood Falkirk with Red and Green.
If you are going to the game wear your GHA rugby top.
It can always be worn on top of a hoody or jacket.